Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sun4Me Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello to all ... 1st message I've sent but have been reading for a few weeks. Have really enjoyed all the help you've given to everyone. We're going down to AC in March for two weeks. Spending the first week on a catamaran sailboat and would like to spend the second week somewhere close enough to town (sounds like so much fun to be had), preferably a place with a pool. Any recommendations between Paradise Villas, Sunbreeze, The Palms, Ramon's, or any other suggestions? Are Banana Beach and Royal Palm Villas too far out of town to get in there easily and enjoy the fun?

Also, any first-hand info on either a day-trip to Lamanai or a few-day trip to the Tikal Ruins in Guatemala?

Thanks in advance for your help ... you guys are great!

F
F
If you want something close I would suggest Ramon's...We stayed there our 1st visit and it was great!! There are over night trips to Tikal, That can be booked there...If you need more info email us at [email protected]
Thanks, Rick and Cheri

I'm going back to AC in January for my 3rd trip and again staying at the Tradewinds. Nice pool and condos and grocery store 1 block away. A short 5 minute walk to the heart of town but far enough away to be quiet when you want to sleep. I dive with Hustler's; their dock is right next door. They also have a catamaran for snorkelers and do jungle trips.
Harriette
There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Sun4Me Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the suggestions. Could you clear something up for me? In the "Lodging" list I find Paradise Villas and Tradewinds Paradise Villas! Are these two places one and the same?

Anyone else have other suggestions for nice places to stay, fairly close to town, preferably with a pool?

Thanks again!

Tradewinds Paradise Villas and Paradise Villas both are the same place, a group of condo units toward the north end of town. Tradewinds is a U.S. travel wholesaler and agent which owns several units at the complex, and they market them under the Tradewinds name. Other units there are individually owned and are offered either by the management company or by the individual owners.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First Magazine http://www.turq.com/belizefirst/

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
Also, NEITHER one should be confused with the Paradise Resort, which is next door.

D
D
Lamanai? Daniel Nunez for sure. Tanisha Tours. He's the best, ask around and you'll see. Very knowledgable, ands takes his time to show all the nature along the way. Have Fun!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.