Political HumorA Conservative’s Guide to Surviving Socialism"
1. Just pretend you're on a really, really long vacation to Belize.
2. To avoid your forthcoming tax increase, go to your boss and demand a pay cut.
3. Bring a copy of "War and Peace" to your doctor's waiting room. Don't worry; you'll have time to read it.
4. If you're an oil company, cut out the middle man and just declare bankruptcy.
5. Find out how to "clip coupons" and "find bargains." Life will be different when you're making maximum wage.
6. Take heart that your kids will no longer have to study market economics. Like intelligent design, it will no longer be taught in schools, as it is merely a theory that can't be proven.
7. When you find yourself saddled with a competitive spirit, cast more votes for your favorite American Idol! (Don't worry, the calls will be subsidized.)
8. If you should happen to have an innovative business idea, call China. They'll develop it, send you a small royalty and you'll have a bit more money with which to pay your taxes. Win-Win!
9. Watch more Groucho Marx movies. It will help you find humor in men with facial hair who have the last name Marx.
10. Look on the bright side: With no one left to rail against, Michael Moore will finally have time to take a shower.