Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
K
With lots of bug spray, bring cortaid or any maximum strength anti-itch cream. You'll be glad you did.

B
B
PUT EVERY THING YOU WANT TO TAKE OUT ON THE BED, THEN TAKE HALF AS MUCH CLOTHES AND TWICE AS MUCH MONEY.

BUY A CANVAS BAG TO PUT ALL YOUR NEW STUFF IN
BRING THE FANCY TRAVEL MUGS AND A CAN OF THE JUICE YOU LIKE WHICH GOES BEST WITH RUMWHICH YOU SHOULD BUY THERE.
dON'T BRING A BUNCH OF BOOKS AS THERE IS TOO MUCH TO DO AND SEE--THIS IS NOT A LOLL ON THE BEACH VA-KA

SMALL ITEMS TO GIVE AWAY TO KIDS
PEZ OR TOOTSIE ROLLS[DON'T MELT]A POLAROID

Z
Z
Swiss Army Knife with bottle opener.....Belikins don't open themselves!!!!!!....Gotta chipped tooth to prove it!...Calm Waters ...Z

[This message has been edited by Zeus (edited 11-15-2000).]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
zip locs are a must, gallon size best. use for last day wet clothes, cameras, seashells (they get smelly), sandy watershoes, and rum&hot sauce. mine opened in the suitcase, no problem!! bring deep woods bug spray, and BENEDRYL CREAM. stopps the itch. bring waterproof band aids, and neosporin. spf 45 and 15, 8 if youre brave. snacks that dont melt are nice to have. extra t shirts for snorkeling...dont burn your back! have fun.

C
C
I would ditto the benadryl for bites...incessant itching!!!! I always
pack my clothes into large plastic bags...
because once at the Belize Int'l Airport,
the bags sat in the rain (soft luggage) and
things got wet INSIDE THE BAG..yuk..

We put all our clothes, folded real small, into various sizes of Ziplocs, sat on them to remove excess air, and then closed the baggies. Saved a lot of space! 5 T-shirts fit into Lg baggie, etc. One Step hand sanitizer! Cleans your hands without water.
Benedryl tablets for any allergic reactions, Imodium, Chloroquine, and make sure all your vaccinations are up to date.
Have fun!

S
S
Great info. I'll be using this soon myself.

Thx for bringing this back to the top.. two weeks tomorrow, I will be winging my way there for 19 glorious days!!!! can't wait. Every trip I take I usually "forget" something so this is an excellant reminder. Cheers

F
F
put your shampoo and conditioner in a seperate plastic baggie--on like, 4 trips before I forgot to and they opened all over my clothes-yuck! Basically put anything that opens like that in it's own baggie

S
S
Elwe, Here's that second post I mentioned. To the top for all of you lucky people who are getting ready to leave for a fantastic vacations! I'm jealous!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.