Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#312667 11/28/08 12:39 PM
OP Offline
After so much anticipation, it is hard to believe our visit to SP has come and gone (again). Great times were had by Laura and me, along with our newbie friends, Scotty and Tony (if you don't count the header Tony took from the golf cart after someone rang the bell too many times at Pedro's).

I'm not much on writing blow-by-blow descriptions of our trips . . I rely on the Tacoblog to remind me of what the hell I was up to. I'll let the pics explain how wonderful a time we had.

San Pedro 2008

We want to thank a few local friends who made our trip so special: Laurie and Paul (the Tacos), Nancy and Ted Scott, Don and Carol at Exotic Caye, Ali, Justin and Sarah at Canuck's, Sherry at Monkey Bites, George and Maria at George's Kitchen, Charlene, Ernie, Ebbie and Nora at BC's, Kathy at Beachin' Kitchen, Drummer Dan, Pirate, Pizza Dave, Quicksilver Dianne, Video Paul and Cindy, Captain Geraldo Badillo of El Gato, Melody and Daven at Belizean Melody Arts, Cindy and Renita from Changes in Latitudes, Lion, Margie at Coconuts, Elva (the queen of handlining) and the happy friendly folks that make AC such a joy.

Finally, it was so great to see old ACMB friends again and to meet so many new ones. You all are the best and our lives are richer for having discovered this treasured forum. As we have learned from the last four trips to SP, it's all good!! grin

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Great trip report KC.....pics are good! Looking forward to more fun in February...........

Change your Latitude
Very nice KC and great pics.

shuffles #312675 11/28/08 01:28 PM
N
N
Great pictures KC. Thanks for sharing.

Nice report and Pic's KC. Great trip, good to see you and the lovely Laura again.

P.S.

I'm too damned old to do the swan dance standing up.!! smile

Never Use money to measure wealth
Nice job with the report and love the pix. Sailing with Geraldo on El Gato one of our favorite ways to spend the day down here! Come back soon, it was a pleasure to meet you both.

Amazing pictures KC.. thanks ever so much for sharing them and your trip report.
Gail cool

gailtor #312736 11/28/08 08:39 PM
Love the trip report and the pics!!! Whose bird at BC's?? I would love to have one of those but I think it would drive my dogs nuts!!!

KC, great pictures and report on a wonderful week. It was super to finally meet you and your lovely wife. See you again, I'm sure!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
azbob #312755 11/28/08 10:30 PM
OP Offline
Thanks all . . . we are still pining for palms!! Cold up here but the cats seem glad to see us!! We will be back . .somehow our choice in the matter has been made already!! grin

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.