Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#312673 11/28/08 01:13 PM
OP Offline
fighting the 5 am day after Thanksgiving crowds at the mall to burn off that extra slice of pumpkin pie!
So... what do you do the day after Thanksgiving???

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
I cranked up the golf cart and went to town wearing only shorts and a tank top - forget the shoes - it has warmed up a little.

I had Salbutes at El Fogon and thought of you. I'm off to Corozal for the weekend. Drats - I think I have to put shoes on to get on the plane.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Yea, Hariette, and then you have to pull them off to get back on the plane, at least at International. Funny huh!

L-A, lots of traffic out shopping. Black Friday looks like a good start. why is it called "Black Friday" anyway?

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
C
C
Bob - the sales from "Black Friday" are supposed to put the stores in the "black" financially for the end of the year. At least that is what I have been told. I think it is a little extreme though when people are getting shot at Toys R Us and a Wal Mart employee was trampled to death - For crying outloud people can be so selfish!!!

Live Laugh Love
Well I had a busy day: I went to the local Toyota dealer and traded in my Escalade for a Prius, but not before one last trip to the Garden Center for a few saplings.

We went off into the country a little ways and planted about 20 by a stream of beautiful bubbling water that winds its way down to a lake we enjoy so much....I'm really trying to lessen my carbon footprint this year.

The mist over the water is kind of...wait someones calling my name!

"Wake up, you fat oaf!"....

I look around at the empty beer bottles and cold Pizza by the sofa, and realize it was a terrible dream and I'm not a liberal after all...

Mrs Pug is informing me its time to head to the mall and get a flat screen TV for the bathroom wall....what joy, and certainly something to be thankful about smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
C
C
BTW - I did NOT (nor ever have) gone shopping on this day! But we did stay at our friends last night and this morning had a nice leisurely coffee chat and breakfast - came home around noon! It was a great day.

Live Laugh Love
C
C
Hey Pug - at least you will be able to watch tv in private while taking care of business! LOL!!! crazy

Live Laugh Love
And don't forget the real reason they invented those little mini fridges....cold beer in, warm beer out smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
C
C
LOL - sounds like all your bases are covered except the Charmin warmer. Just think if the electricity ever goes out you can use the battery from that new Prious to keep all the appliances on!

Live Laugh Love
hmmm, lets see.
-sent donation to RNC.
-ordered Impeach Obama - 2009 bumper stickers
- went hunting in the p.m.,shot a 1/2 dozen geese left the carcasses in the field to rot
-dumped 5 gallons of waste oil in the local stream that was in the garage for months
- dropped some old paint and aerosol cans down the storm drain

That's about all I had time for. Nuthin' special,just the usual redneck right-wing ideologue stuff!!! wink

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 139 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.