Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#313607 - 12/04/08 03:20 AM Sharons Accident
Sushi Sharon Offline
Just want to clear up a few things concerning the incedent with Sharon's accident:
After reading the thread posted earlier, I felt it right to clarify. First of all, haven spoken to the only three people present at the time (Sharon, Fred, and Casidy) I can tell you that Sharon was not pushed, she did not fall getting in or out of the boat, nor were any of the people on board drunk whatsoever. It was simply bad weather, otherwise known as an accident. Furthermore, she definetly does pay social security out of each and every pay check, and always has. However, as some have noticed, this was not a work related accident although her employers were very generous and understanding about the situation. No, she may not have had a "rainy day" fund but this is understandable as we were coming out of low season. Knowing Sharon quite well I can be positive in knowing that any and all help was very greatly appreaciated. Sharon did not ask for the help she recieved, but in this wonderful place weve all chosen to call home, help is always given to those who need it simply out of the goodness of people's hearts. I noticed that many people in the previous thread were kind and supportive, and their comments far outweigh those which were negative and judgmental. A peice of advice for those who feel the need to gossip about things they know nothing about; get the facts before you talk, otherwise its you that ends up looking ignorant. As the saying goes, those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. And San Pedro is most definetlty a glass house.
Thank you again on behalf of Sharon to everyone who was there for her in her time of need. Karma is a beautiful thing.

#313609 - 12/04/08 03:25 AM Re: Sharons Accident [Re: Sushi Sharon]
beachbumin Offline
Welcome back Sushi Sharon, we missed you. So you mean that Pedro was spreading non or half truths once again. Ought to be a law.

#313610 - 12/04/08 03:27 AM Re: Sharons Accident [Re: Sushi Sharon]
Sushi Sharon Offline
For those confused by the username, I normally try and avoid the message board and thus do not have an account of my own. Against the will of my dear friend, I have borrowed her account on behalf of her. Sorry for any confusion And sorry to Sharon, please don't be mad at me lol
Cheers

#313611 - 12/04/08 03:30 AM Re: Sharons Accident [Re: Sushi Sharon]
Sushi Sharon Offline
I most definetly agree, thanks beachbumin

#313715 - 12/04/08 08:38 PM Re: Sharons Accident [Re: Sushi Sharon]
Loansum-Al K Offline
Sharon, we're glad to see you on the mend.......love you girl!
Al & Janet

#313841 - 12/05/08 06:07 PM Re: Sharons Accident [Re: Loansum-Al K]
captjeff Offline
Get better ,feel good ,get back to living the dream i think you where doing that just fine.....Stay wellyour a nice lady AND YOUR COOL. ALL THE BEST ...

Edited by captjeff (12/05/08 06:08 PM)

#313907 - 12/06/08 04:38 PM Re: Sharons Accident [Re: captjeff]
wonderwoman Offline
Love you mucho, Sharon!! and so does the island. Know you'll be up and making my favorites again. Maybe it's time we all cook for you!!! Do you like southern food?? So sorry you had to have this happen to you, believe me, I know....Love you!

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,064 Topics
462,323 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.