Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses Lodging

Topic Options
#314267 - 12/09/08 09:42 PM Carlos Tours Question?
lv2trvl Offline
My husband and I are traveling to Caye Caulker in May 2009. We are EXTREMELY interested in snorkeling with Carlos Tours. But, I have tried emailing the address listed in the guidebook (which is also the same email I found on the web)twice, but haven't got a response. Because I don't have international calling on my cell, can anyone give me an email address that I can reach Carlos with?

The basic information I am looking for is:
Does anyone know how much his full-day tour costs? And also, when the tour makes its stop on Ambergris Caye does it allow for enough time for shopping? Lastly, is enough room provided on the boat for souveniers purchased at Ambergris Caye?

THANK YOU for any and all help you can provide! I am pleased to know that there are people on Caye Caulker who are willing to help. We can't wait to visit!

#314269 - 12/09/08 10:13 PM Re: Carlos Tours Question? [Re: lv2trvl]
Caye Connect Offline
check your private messages.

#314275 - 12/09/08 10:34 PM Re: Carlos Tours Question? [Re: Caye Connect]
lv2trvl Offline
Thank You!

#314461 - 12/11/08 03:32 PM Re: Carlos Tours Question? [Re: lv2trvl]
AlJ Offline
And one more PM.
Our Belize Trips and Pictures

#316635 - 01/01/09 05:42 PM Re: Carlos Tours Question? [Re: lv2trvl]
JerseyGirl Offline
I don't know anything about Carlos Tours but if you need to call Belize from your cell phone you can get a prepaid calling card here: https// I have a PT-1 Works calling card. It has the best rates.
I'd rather be DIVING

#316655 - 01/01/09 10:43 PM Re: Carlos Tours Question? [Re: JerseyGirl]
Peter Jones Offline
Why don't you set up Skype on your computer and call Carlos for just a few cents a minute?

#320942 - 01/27/09 07:34 PM Re: Carlos Tours Question? [Re: Peter Jones]
turkey_sandwich Offline
Hello, I'm also trying to contact Carlos. Could one of you folks who have it please send it to me too?

Thank you!

#320946 - 01/27/09 07:46 PM Re: Carlos Tours Question? [Re: turkey_sandwich]
Nancy1340 Offline
Peter, FTWB and I have been wondering about Skype but didn't know anyone that has used it. Are you well pleased with it? Is it hard to use? It's one of those things that seem to good to be true.

#321052 - 01/28/09 02:31 PM Re: Carlos Tours Question? [Re: Nancy1340]
Peter Jones Offline
Anywhere other than Belize it works very well and is almost "too good to be true". In Belize all VoIP like this is (illegally) blocked by BTL, though there are ways around that. It's used extensively in Britain, Europe and the USA, and it's very easy to use once you know how.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 56 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,739 Topics
461,315 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory Picture of the Day