Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

:: An owner who accidentally knelt in dog mess while cleaning it up brought the dog in the very next day.
(what?) [/quote]

Show me an owner who does that and I'll show you a dog sitting there thinking "What a Dumbass" laugh

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
I swear that is what my dog is always saying. But he still loves me (I mean he owns me). Darn dachshund. wink The other love of my life. heart smile

It's great to be .....

Wouldn't you just LOVE to know their thoughts sometimes? One of our cats is a Munchkin, the Dachshund of the felines and I am typing around our 18lb Maine Coon. crazy

We have such good owners. heart

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
Go see the movie Marnie and Me. Lets hear how many tissues you went thru. Excellent movie, real tear jerker.

We'll have to wait. We haven't been to a movie since 1991. Hudson Hawk - dud.

Love movies, hate theaters, miss drive-ins. No not old, just nostalgic.

I also miss drive-ins. This was our first movie in about 30 years--used to pile the little ones in the car and go to the drive-in. The theater was almost empty. I was surprised--whether the economy, or a really nice day in FL, I don't know. Anyway, a must see for animal lovers, even if you have to wait for the DVD.

I went to a drive in a few years ago, they are still around in some places.

I am a huge animal lover but nothing about Marley and Me is appealing to me. Nothing makes me want to watch a dog's life and then see him die. It is hard enough in real life, that's enough times too see that happen in my life. Some friends seem to agree.

E
E
Well, I happy you didnt spill the ending to us eek

I am honestly sorry, I have never seen the movie and was not trying to spill the ending. I thought it was assumed and known by everyone that he dies. Why else would she and everyone else be saying it's a real tear jerker and you must bring tissues? How many movies that are advertised to be about a dogs entire life have you seen where it ends up they are still living?

there is nothing else in a movie about dogs entire life that would make me cry except him dieing. I mean, if his relationship with his girlfriend ended or he got into an arguement with his owner and went to a new home I still would not cry. What else would it be E?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.