Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#316296 - 12/29/08 06:17 PM Island Ferry
Coco Loco Lady Offline
Can anyone help me get in touch w/Island Ferry? I've tried e-mailing them several times and it keeps coming back to me. I have also called at least 5/6 times and can never get the person I was to contact. I was told I needed to get in touch with Armondo. If you know of a working e-mail address it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

#316316 - 12/29/08 08:15 PM Re: Island Ferry [Re: Coco Loco Lady]
scubawalk Offline
Sterling Vorus , owner captainvorus@hotmail.com

Armando Garcia islandguy_1@hotmail.com

Armando usually works at night
"Just another Day in Paradise"

#316321 - 12/29/08 08:26 PM Re: Island Ferry [Re: scubawalk]
beachbumin Offline
There is another Armando, he has both a land and water taxi. He can be reached at. armandogonzalez708@yahoo.com

#316356 - 12/30/08 06:35 AM Re: Island Ferry [Re: beachbumin]
Coco Loco Lady Offline
scubawalk ~ thank you, I just e-mailed Armando and hope it goes thru and he gets it. I may try calling again tonight. I had e-mailed Sterling and he had told me to call the office ~ gets expensive after awhile!

beachbumin ~ thank you also. I'm trying to find out if the Island Ferry is still offering the Gold Pass as we will be staying @ Costa Maya Reef for 2 wks

#316472 - 12/30/08 09:01 PM Re: Island Ferry [Re: Coco Loco Lady]
lakegirl Offline
Hey Coco!!

How are you girlfriend??!! Long time no see or talk to!! Been very busy over here the last few months.

I can see you are getting ready for your trip!! I am dreaming of ours also as I am so SICK of the snow and cold already and there is so much more to go!!

Happy New Year and tell hubby we said hi!!

#316499 - 12/31/08 06:40 AM Re: Island Ferry [Re: lakegirl]
Coco Loco Lady Offline
Hey Lakegirl ~ We gotta at least get together after you get back! Tell, me about sick of the snow ~ delivering the mail in this crap hasn't been for a fun job! lol Anyway tell Steve we said Hello and Happy New Year!
E-mail me your phone # I'll give ya a call soon!

#316550 - 12/31/08 04:50 PM Re: Island Ferry [Re: Coco Loco Lady]
lakegirl Offline
Hey Coco,

Sounds good!! Don't know that we will make it to AC in Feb as planned as dad's cancer is in the last stages but we will see. We have been really busy with him the lset 2-3 weeks.

You as well as everyone here have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

#316589 - 01/01/09 09:42 AM Re: Island Ferry [Re: Coco Loco Lady]
dreamweaver Offline
have you been to costa maya before? we're there in 30 more days..........can hardly wait as the snow and cold won't stop.

#316644 - 01/01/09 07:40 PM Re: Island Ferry [Re: dreamweaver]
Coco Loco Lady Offline
Yes, this will be our 3rd time @ Costa Maya, we own a timeshare there and love it! How long are you there for? What date do you arrive? We will get there Feb 7th and stay thru the 21st. We are looking for someone to share a fishing trip w/us. Let me know if interested

#316727 - 01/02/09 06:36 PM Re: Island Ferry [Re: Coco Loco Lady]
dreamweaver Offline
Hi Coco,
we'll be there Jan 31-Feb 14.....so we'll overlap.........we're travelling with 2 other couples and plan on doing lots of trips, snorkelling and fishing,etc......so it may work out well for all of us. we've been wondering about the ferry too, have heard that they are no longer offering the gold passes.....have you heard anything back from your enquiries? do you have any tips for us, as this will be the first time any of us have travelled to Belize? We traded our timeshare to get here and are really excited to go. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 28 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,685 Topics
461,184 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.