Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#316296 12/29/08 06:17 PM
OP Offline
Can anyone help me get in touch w/Island Ferry? I've tried e-mailing them several times and it keeps coming back to me. I have also called at least 5/6 times and can never get the person I was to contact. I was told I needed to get in touch with Armondo. If you know of a working e-mail address it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Coco
S
S
Sterling Vorus , owner [email protected]

Armando Garcia [email protected]

Armando usually works at night

"Just another Day in Paradise"
scubawalk #316321 12/29/08 08:26 PM
B
B
There is another Armando, he has both a land and water taxi. He can be reached at. [email protected]

beachbumin #316356 12/30/08 06:35 AM
OP Offline
scubawalk ~ thank you, I just e-mailed Armando and hope it goes thru and he gets it. I may try calling again tonight. I had e-mailed Sterling and he had told me to call the office ~ gets expensive after awhile!

beachbumin ~ thank you also. I'm trying to find out if the Island Ferry is still offering the Gold Pass as we will be staying @ Costa Maya Reef for 2 wks

Coco
Hey Coco!!

How are you girlfriend??!! Long time no see or talk to!! Been very busy over here the last few months.

I can see you are getting ready for your trip!! I am dreaming of ours also as I am so SICK of the snow and cold already and there is so much more to go!!

Happy New Year and tell hubby we said hi!!

lakegirl #316499 12/31/08 06:40 AM
OP Offline
Hey Lakegirl ~ We gotta at least get together after you get back! Tell, me about sick of the snow ~ delivering the mail in this crap hasn't been for a fun job! lol Anyway tell Steve we said Hello and Happy New Year!
E-mail me your phone # I'll give ya a call soon!

Coco
Hey Coco,

Sounds good!! Don't know that we will make it to AC in Feb as planned as dad's cancer is in the last stages but we will see. We have been really busy with him the lset 2-3 weeks.

You as well as everyone here have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

D
D
have you been to costa maya before? we're there in 30 more days..........can hardly wait as the snow and cold won't stop.

OP Offline
dreamweaver
Yes, this will be our 3rd time @ Costa Maya, we own a timeshare there and love it! How long are you there for? What date do you arrive? We will get there Feb 7th and stay thru the 21st. We are looking for someone to share a fishing trip w/us. Let me know if interested

Coco
D
D
Hi Coco,
we'll be there Jan 31-Feb 14.....so we'll overlap.........we're travelling with 2 other couples and plan on doing lots of trips, snorkelling and fishing,etc......so it may work out well for all of us. we've been wondering about the ferry too, have heard that they are no longer offering the gold passes.....have you heard anything back from your enquiries? do you have any tips for us, as this will be the first time any of us have travelled to Belize? We traded our timeshare to get here and are really excited to go. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.