Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Just a couple of questions....

How/when can i find out about the exact dates

Do you need to book accommodation far in advance

How busy does it get? I am backpacking with some friends and we were wondering whether this would be the best time to be on CC. we would like to meet lots of people our age (20-22) but don't know if there are many more backpackers at this particular time as i presume everything is a bit more expensive then. are we as likely to meet lots of people either a bit before bit after when it is less expensive (if that makes sense!). Like the sound of lobsterfest but worried re costs and accommodations.

thanks!

C
C
Lobsterfest weekend is one of the busiest of the year, it ranks right up there with Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year. I don't think the prices change or go up for Lobsterfest, they stay the same all summer. You are coming in low season, so will get the best rates., However, you may not get additional discounts on account of how busy it is that weekend. Caye Caulker has lots of day trippers from San Pedro and weekenders from Belize City for Lobsterfest.

P
P
Yes, but when is it?

A
A
At the New Year's Eve Dance at the Central Park, the new Lobster Fest dates were announced. This year's Caye Caulker Lobster Fest will be held on June 26, 27, 28, with entertainment coming all the way from Miami.

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
P
P
Placencia Lobsterfest is also scheduled for the weekend of June 26, 27, & 28. The Placencia Lobsterfest committee announced the 2009 dates immediately following the weekend of Placencia Lobsterfest 2008.

P
P
I hope the SP one isn't also those dates. Anyone?

I have June 14-20 marked on my calendar, Peter. I hope that is correct.

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day