Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
E
H2, do you think you are the only 'combat veteran' on this board ?

H
H
Ernie- I know I'm not the only combat veteran on this board. I stated that fact in an attempt to keep those far right wing war mongers from saying that I didn't have the right to dissent because I didn't serve or was never in combat...........but........that didn't work did it?

So, H2O, in the future do not complain when we hand it back to you, because that time will come. It always does, but that is our right also! Of course, if we wish to excerise it!

Last edited by azbob; 01/06/09 09:58 PM.

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
H
H
I don't recall denying you your opinion or "complaining" when you hand it back!!!! Disputing "facts" is another issue! wink

Originally Posted by H20dog
In 14 days America's worst nightmare will be loading up a U-Haul and leaving our lives.......it will be the happiest day of my life.
I'm a combat veteran who fought for my right to dissent, and I exercise that right freely. grin

In 14 days America's worst nightmare will begin. I am not a combat veteran and gladly exercise my right to tell you where to put it! :-)

skippy Offline OP
OP Offline
Anybody can claim to be anything on the internet, and often do.

Don't let him derail this marvelous act by our President George W. Bush!

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
D
D

What do you mean "our President"? What gives you that right. He may be your's but he ain't mine.

So when you disagreed with your parents, they weren't your parents anymore? Interesting ability to divorce oneself from reality . . .

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
As much as I admire your service time, H2O, one must mearly vote to be afforded the right to complain, not go to combat. And, I totally agree with you in your opinion

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
skippy Offline OP
OP Offline
CBS) Rare birds and fish as well as unique geological formations are now under federal protection. President Bush designated three areas in the Pacific Ocean as national Marine Monuments - the largest marine conservation project in history, CBS News correspondent Jim Axelrod reports.

"For seabirds and marine life, they will be sanctuaries to grow and thrive," Mr. Bush said.

Nearly 200,000 square miles are covered: The Mariana Trench near Guam and waters surrounding a string of islands far south and west of Hawaii. And Rose Atoll, an Island east of Samoa.

The area is home to colorful deep-water fish, sharks, whales and dolphins.

The Mariana Trench is deeper than Mount Everest is tall, with gasses from the earth's core bubbling through. And the only bird known to incubate its eggs with heat from a volcano.

Mr. Bush had already set aside 140 square miles of Hawaiian Ocean in 2006.

The largest marine conservation project IN HISTORY

Thank you President George W. Bush!

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.