Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
Orlando Offline OP
OP Offline
O
This will be my first time traveling over there, and i was wondering if somebody be so kind to tell me if there are like small palapas or rooms rent by the locals. I traveled in other places and i find that some of the best memories i have is when i lived for some time with a local family. Keep in mind that i also travel on a buget to be able to stay as long as possible. And i like the idea of giving some income to a family. Thank you for your input. Peace.

Orlando, please email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to get the things you want!!!

There are some very reasonably priced rooms in some local hotels, such as Marthas Hotel, //AmbergrisCaye.com/marthas/ , San Pedrano Hotel, phone 2054, Milo's Hotel, 2660, where you can stay while you get to know San Pedro, and can then inquire about local folks who might be willing to take in someone.....

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.