Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
[Linked Image]

Ambergris Today was tipped once again of a second celebrity sighting on the island. It was no other than Mr. Howie Mandel of the NBC game show Deal or no Deal, along with 'The Banker' also from the game show.

Mr. Mandel a Canadian-American stand-up comedian/television host/actor is also well known for his role as Dr. Wayne Fiscus on the NBC medical drama 'St. Elsewhere', as creator and star of the children's cartoon 'Bobby's World' and as the voice of Gizmo in the 1984 hit 'Gremlins' and its 1990 sequel 'Gremlins 2: The New Batch'.
[Linked Image]
Howie and 'The Banker' are vacationing on the island taking a break from the 'money give-aways and are here relaxing on La Isla Bonita. Ambergris Today extends them a warm welcome and hope they enjoy their vacation time on the island!

Ambergris Today

C
C
Unless I am mistaken, that is not Howie Mandel in the above pic...

If that's Howie, I am very impressed with the make-up people at NBC.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
E
E
Who cares anyway

JZB Offline
Its not Howie in the photo. They are people who got to meet Howie.

For what it's worth, I just happened to lok at who was on the late-night shows last night, and Howie Mandel was on Leno and it was labled as a NEW show on my DVR... hmmmmm.... I have to admit I did not watch it though-

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
Of course that's not Howie, it's not even close. Isn't it funny how this happens? And the people who by accident of birth look like someone who the media has annointed have it made! What a crazy screwed up world the media has created, and it's only just begun! They elected a president (that's cool, I'm down with this guy) and are really gonna exert some 'fluence now, yo.

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
Skippy, I hear ya, I'm always getting mistaken for Brad Pitt. It's a big pain in the a$$ sometimes but what ya gonna do?

That is funny that Johnny K was in town - he and Lawrence Welk, Rupert Murdoch are the only ones I know born on March 11 - pretty exciting, eh? I would've loved to meet him - I like obnoxiousness (sp?) to a point. How are all these "famous" people (or people like Tiger Woods or Leo DeCaprio finding out the secret of AC? I just googled diving/Belize/Honduras and i found AC, and knew it was just my kind of thing...

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
Originally Posted by 2MILESNORTHOFCUT
Skippy, I hear ya, I'm always getting mistaken for Brad Pitt. It's a big pain in the a$$ sometimes but what ya gonna do?

Wait, you're not Brad Pitt? Why didn't you tell me that when you charged me for your autograph?

Yeah, I'm always being mistaken for Mr. Ed. At least one end of him.

As far as Tiger goes, he's always flyfishing the salt and scuba diving when he's away from the course, so stands to reason he would be here. OK, I admit it, I would get excited to see him. But at least he's done something in his life. Johnny lights his farts and he's a big deal? Gimmeabreak.

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.