Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#318773 01/15/09 01:35 PM
N
Nick S. Offline OP
OP Offline
N
We are staying at Capt. Morgans March 14-21 has anyone stayed there before. We are 2 family's of 4 and this is our 1st time in Belize what are the must do's. We are use to island live and have been to the Abaco's in the Bahamas. O well back to work and into the -40 below

you will probably get many more responses if you post this in the 'about ambergris caye' section. smile

C
C
Nick S., I have been living on the island for the past 15years and I got to tell you, the place is wonderful! I've heard mix reviews, but the place is established and the owners live on site. Very personable service and feel...Got lots of friends that work their.

Pls. email [email protected] for more on Capts. and Belize!

P
P
The owners ( Ernie adn Karen) and staff at Capt. Morgans are the best. Even have a new spa for massages.
Rent bikes and explore via the Beaches. Many new places to stop
and see. Snorkling and diving are beautiful. Catamaran sailing, walk or bike down and visit the Palapa Bar and Grill over the Caribbean float in inner tubes and get beer by the bucket. Live music on Sundays

M
M
I"ve had a timeshare at Morgans since 01. It just gets better each time I go.

This is our 6th time at CM's and we love it. The resort is beautiful and the staff is great! You have free kayaks and bikes and it is within walking distance of many good restaurant, my favoriate being The Capricorn.

Richard the bartender is fabulous and also a wonderful cook.

You will love it

S
S
We have a timeshare at CM and just got back Saturday. We love it there and always have a wonderful time. It just doesn't get any better than AC. Take the bikes into town to look around. Must do the chicken drop on Weds. CM has Belizan night on Tuesday which is a must. Great food any time at the resturant. If you fish they will even cook it for you. Wish I was still there. Enjoy!

A
A
Captain Morgan's rocks man. You'll have a great time! Killer spa.

Chris

Hey Nick S. you must be near us, -40 degrees? We're in Minnesota, been -40 for almost a month, it seems! We'll be in SP March 19th, maybe we'll get up CM for a cold one. We tend to adventure out a lot, but prefer to stay in town for the excitement!

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.