Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
need to hear from anyone who is willing to help out the best wood carver on the island. he lost all his tools to work with and desperatly needs them back!if willing to help, please respond or email [email protected]'s the one carving the mermaid on the beach. When finished, she will be beautiful!

M
M
Whats his name? There are wood carvers and "wood carvers". Some are good and some are scammers. Be careful!

ernest billary, he's carving [was] the big mermaid on the beach, patty hired him to do it. we,ve known him 4 yrs. just don't have the money or resources right now. he's a good man and just needs a little help right now.when i win the lottery in tx tonight, well need i say more??but oops i missed the numbers!

Can't make any promises, what with my bags getting all full of toys and stuff for the kids, but what exactly does he need? I might be able to stuff in a chisel or something.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

D
D
The mermaid is awesome! Right in front of Jame's and Libby's new place called Mangos. I was wondering where it came from. They will be opening Saturday. I'll be playing the grand opening. Be there or be oh.. Wherever.

I beleive I bought a smaller mermaid from Ernest 2 years ago. What is his wife's name?

Grace DeVita
B
B
What kinds of tools would help?

he is not married...will get more organized about specific tools.. that's great that the mermaid is in front of Libby and James..good fortune to them!!

A
A
We're going down Christmas day. Would be happy to bring a chisel or two, or whatever. Where does one hook up with this man, and what to bring?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.