Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29 >
Topic Options
#3202 - 10/02/00 08:29 AM Looking for someone, Post in this thread
Marty Offline
If you are looking for someone, please post as a reply to this message.

then anyone who has news can search thru one long thread easily to see if the are aware of where these folks are. It will make it easier once communications are reestablished for folks on the ground to see who is looking for who.

#3203 - 10/02/00 08:31 AM Re: Looking for someone, Post in this thread
Ray Porter Offline
I am looking for Jerry Shisler, we last heard he was with Sue Weising.

#3204 - 10/02/00 08:33 AM Re: Looking for someone, Post in this thread
BelizeWater Offline
I don't know how long it will take to contact anyone on Caulker but I am so very worried! My sister and her husband relocated there two weeks ago and we lost communication with them yesterday morning...They were staying in a 3 store wooden rental home and don't know many people yet....If anyone hears from Caulker I'm looking for Wendy and Darren Casson...Need to know if they need assistance...They have become friends with a local (dutch guy) restaurant owner, I know they make organic pizza)...if anyone knows who I'm talking about please ask him if he knows how my sister Wendy is doing..tell them to get on a plane to Grand Cayman ASAP, we are waiting for them...If they need help, I'll be there as soon as I can....

#3205 - 10/02/00 08:38 AM Re: Looking for someone, Post in this thread
I am looking for Jay Miracle, he is a director on the Fox tv shoot "Temptation". He was staying at Journey's End Resort. I called the US Embassy and they said he was on the missing list from Fox. Please contact me here or (818)501-6251 or email lenoreandriel@earthlink.net.

thank you so much,
Lenore Andriel

#3206 - 10/02/00 08:39 AM Re: Looking for someone, Post in this thread
Looking for Sue Weising and her 4 year old Derek. Last heard from her by phone Sunday noon, before big winds. I am her sister-in-law.

To Ray: Who is Jerry S and when did you last hear he was with Sue? You can email me at joanleak@hotmail.com

thanks Marty - great idea.

#3207 - 10/02/00 08:42 AM Re: Looking for someone, Post in this thread
shabetty Offline
Looking for any information on the Munguia family please have them contact their son

#3208 - 10/02/00 08:44 AM Re: Looking for someone, Post in this thread
Pat Collins Carpenter Offline
We are looking for Micheal Carpenter and family. Wife Mary Ann and sons Micheal Christian and Matthew and cat Madison.
They live on a sailboat moored off Ramons.
He is pastor at San Pedro Baptist Church.
He knows the mayor Mr Nunez if you talk to him.
Reply to: meowmeow@dtccom.net

#3209 - 10/02/00 08:45 AM Re: Looking for someone, Post in this thread
Jim Wade's Little Sister Offline
Looking for Sonja Wade with Lexie and Chelsey. She may be staying with Jim and Ana Hanna. I'm not sure. Also looking for my brother, Jim Wade. Jim stays at Jim Pennington's place near The Green Parrot, owned by Bev and Stuart. Would like to know if they are okay. Please ask them to call COLLECT when phones are restored.

#3210 - 10/02/00 08:45 AM Re: Looking for someone, Post in this thread
Thank you Marty for all your effort. I want to hear news of Riel Paley who was with the Fox Crew. He was at the Journey's Inn and we spoke to him Sat afternoon and he was thinking of leaving for a shelter on Ambergris Caye. Thanks for any info, Parents.

#3211 - 10/02/00 08:47 AM Re: Looking for someone, Post in this thread
My name is Gary Conn and I'm the brother of former San Pedro residents Greg and Becky Conn. At their request, would appreciate any info regarding safety/whereabouts of Kay Picou, Dr. Lerida Cunningham, Pam Smith and Jackie DeVine. Thanks in advance for the help.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (maruke), 47 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,637 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,300 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.