Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#319527 01/20/09 03:19 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Hey all!

Not going to be back to Ambergris until after the summer. Interested in purchasing a local business, if you're nearby stop in for a couple minutes and let me know what you think via PM.

Caribbean Connection (Internet Cafe) 55 front st.

Much thanx!
-Jason

P
P
It seems a good solid low-key business, with no obvious competition in the immediate locality (though there are several internet cafes in town and in particular on Front Street). No idea what the financials are, but in any case the business will be what YOU make of it, not what the previous owners managed.

R
OP Offline
R
I appreciate the good word and the PMs have been very helpful. To be clear, I just wanted a clear image of what it is now. Even with new management, if there are problems now... many of those will carry over. Any other observations would be welcome.

Cheers!
-Jason

R
OP Offline
R
New Question:

Anyone know about rentals in San Pedro? I'm looking for something simple for several months to a year and I don't want to pay hotel rates. I'd like to get an estimate or average cost ahead of time.

Thanks!
-Jason

you want to buy a business -you want cheap accom.
for 3800usd per year I can give you a studio appt
contains two beds small stove bathroom fan elctricity included -you have to apply for a water meter

RPG === There are lots of places listed in the San Pedro Sun newspaper. With tourism down you have lots of choices. I suggest you come here and pay for a week someplace and look around. Seeing is believing! Don't get locked into anything before you are fully informed.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
S
S
Classifieds

P
P
Jason, Coral Beach Realty now does long term property management with almost a dozen properties under contract so far. Contact CBR at "[email protected]" to see what is available a month or two prior to your arrival. They also have the information, including financials on the Caribbean Connection.

I would ask "Inplub" what he thinks and knows about Coral Beach
Realty or just ask the other realtors in town

it is inappropriate for peiguy, who is a principal of Coral Beach Realty to a: advertise on this thread. b: act as if he is a 3rd party to that company.

hmm, I am sure inplub will have something to say about this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.