Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
Infdaze Offline OP
OP Offline
I
With the US economy in decline, I've been forced to scale back my accommodations for this year's trip to AC :-(.

I haven't seen the types of deals here that I've been seeing elsewhere, and since I have already booked the Flight, I was wondering who is offering hotel specials?

I'm looking for a two-bed Air Conditioned room for 2 persons, from 3/25/09 to 4/1, budget is $100 or less including taxes.

Would love to hear of any deals. I am checking out this board or i made an email box at [email protected].

Hope to hear from you!

David

G
G
Play "lets make a deal" with any of the resorts via e-mail or especially by phone. But less than $100 for two bed AC where have you seen that!

Check in with Jason and Mandy who are going to be doing something interesting at Sundiver. Find them at the Mata Grande Grocery site.
Also Conch Shell always has rates under $100.
Just FYI - unlikely that you will need AC at that time of year - the breezes are quite strong then.

B
B
Our "Recession Rates" at Banana Beach start at $100 per night for an air conditioned room, cable TV, two beds per room, private bath with hot water, roundtrip transfers from the San Pedro airstrip or water taxi terminal and breakfast for two included.

http://www.bananabeach.com/rates.html

while it isnt for everyone, we've used the Cloisters a few times. they offer a one BR condo with a fold out double sofa. includes small kitchen, pool, & a private beachfront balcony. i believe it goes for $95/nite + taxes. the other side is - it is located just north of the toll bridge (across from Reef Village), so you would either need a golf cart, bike or water taxi - not in town, and there is little other services offered there other than the room.

only the bedroom has AC, but we never needed it except in late August (HOT!), and mostly slept on the fold out as it looks over the reef.

it worked great for us, and the view is killer.

I think the BANANA BEACH deal that time of year for that place is a freakin steal ..NICE WELL RUN PLACE .

Living The Dream Every Day!
N
N

Banana's: It looks like it's too far for my old knees to walk several times a day. Would love to if we didn't have to rent a cart at $$ a day.
Spindrift: Have email into them but no reply yet.
Holiday: Same as Spindrift.

P
P
sundiverbelize.com

J
J
Nancy, Did you see my private message?

What about changes in latiudes ,a bed and breakfest .very ,very well run ,a great breakfest ,to start the day when you add all the value this might be the place just not sure of the prices as this is always very popular.and only i think ten rooms .So at lest check it out....It is on my living the dream to ten list...

Last edited by captjeff; 01/25/09 07:55 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.