Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#320728 01/26/09 10:37 PM
OP Offline
was wondering if anyone has heard about this?

i hear rumblings that mayan was buying roatan air and the reason that that is important is because i am told that roatan air has flights from cancun or cozumel and that those flights would run from can/coz to belize city, then on to roatan.

does anyone have the scoop?

fish

U
U
If that's true, then flying from the US to Belize just got a lot cheaper.

H
H
Tell me how that works.........?

U
U
You can fly into Cancun from the US, and get a RT ticket from Cancun to Belize City. Since flights are alot cheaper flying into Cancun, could save some cash going that route if the Cancun-Belize City tickets are reasonable.

H
H
Which airline offers tickets from Belize City to Cancun?

i hear rumblings that mayan was buying roatan air and the reason that that is important is because i am told that roatan air has flights from cancun or cozumel and that those flights would run from can/coz to belize city, then on to roatan.

does anyone have the scoop?

If that's true, then flying from the US to Belize just got a lot cheaper.

Tell me how that works.........?

You can fly into Cancun from the US, and get a RT ticket from Cancun to Belize City. Since flights are alot cheaper flying into Cancun, could save some cash going that route if the Cancun-Belize City tickets are reasonable.

Which airline offers tickets from Belize City to Cancun?

Any remember this far back?

the reason that that is important is because i am told that roatan air has flights from cancun or cozumel and that those flights would run from can/coz to belize city, then on to roatan.

You can't make this stuff up smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
The Cancun to Belize tickets will make it a wash.

Let's say you get a $400rt to Cancun from anywhere USA. It runs $110 or so to fly bze to san pedro. Now add in a $250 minimum ticket cancun to bze.

Looking at what type aircraft flies the route, it may be a $400rt ticket from cancun.

"You can't make this stuff up"

He got lost at "hello"

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
U
U
Still that's $650 from US to Belize City, which is cheaper then some fares I've seen.

You'll have to buy the $110 bze-San Pedro ticket regardless of where you fly from.

But you're right it'll probably be a wash, unless you can get a good special price into Cancun, or if that Cancun-Belize City flight is cheaper. I've taken a few commuter flights around Latin America that we're surprisingly cheap though, so we can hope. I flew Flores-Guatemala City for $200 RT, but that was a few years back.

H
H
Originally Posted by Uncle Buck
You can fly into Cancun from the US, and get a RT ticket from Cancun to Belize City.

What airline offers flights from Cancun to Belize City.
(2) Who the hell is "Roatan Airlines"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 119 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.