Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#314267 12/09/08 09:42 PM
L
lv2trvl Offline OP
OP Offline
L
My husband and I are traveling to Caye Caulker in May 2009. We are EXTREMELY interested in snorkeling with Carlos Tours. But, I have tried emailing the address listed in the guidebook (which is also the same email I found on the web)twice, but haven't got a response. Because I don't have international calling on my cell, can anyone give me an email address that I can reach Carlos with?

The basic information I am looking for is:
Does anyone know how much his full-day tour costs? And also, when the tour makes its stop on Ambergris Caye does it allow for enough time for shopping? Lastly, is enough room provided on the boat for souveniers purchased at Ambergris Caye?

THANK YOU for any and all help you can provide! I am pleased to know that there are people on Caye Caulker who are willing to help. We can't wait to visit!

check your private messages.

L
lv2trvl Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank You!

A
AlJ Offline
A
And one more PM.

I don't know anything about Carlos Tours but if you need to call Belize from your cell phone you can get a prepaid calling card here: https//www.uniontelecard.com. I have a PT-1 Works calling card. It has the best rates.

I'd rather be DIVING
P
P
Why don't you set up Skype on your computer and call Carlos for just a few cents a minute?

T
T
Hello, I'm also trying to contact Carlos. Could one of you folks who have it please send it to me too?

Thank you!

N
N
Peter, FTWB and I have been wondering about Skype but didn't know anyone that has used it. Are you well pleased with it? Is it hard to use? It's one of those things that seem to good to be true.

P
P
Anywhere other than Belize it works very well and is almost "too good to be true". In Belize all VoIP like this is (illegally) blocked by BTL, though there are ways around that. It's used extensively in Britain, Europe and the USA, and it's very easy to use once you know how.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day