Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#32119 - 12/06/00 12:15 AM Jp5988
johnprescott Offline
Has anyone stayed at Victoria House since they reopened? How are things? We are going there later this month to snorkel.

#32120 - 12/06/00 01:35 AM Re: Jp5988
CHOOCHOO Offline
John,

If VC has reopened for guests you can be assured that they are ready to go. They have a terrfic reputation that I'm sure they will not take lightly. If they are honoring your reservation, just go. IF you're there between 12/22 and 12/30 I'll buy you the drink of choice (whether you'all are are happy or not.but it's my choice of the adult beverage..what do you think about the color blue?)

#32121 - 12/06/00 01:50 AM Re: Jp5988
CHOOCHOO Offline
John,

If VC has reopened for guests you can be assured that they are ready to go. They have a terrfic reputation that I'm sure they will not take lightly. If they are honoring your reservation, just go. IF you're there between 12/22 and 12/30 I'll buy you the drink of choice (whether you'all are are happy or not.but it's my choice of the adult beverage..what do you think about the color blue?)

#32122 - 12/06/00 02:47 AM Re: Jp5988
lmarquis Offline
You must be talking about the blue drink of yours! Still plan on trying that baby in May.

#32123 - 12/06/00 09:31 AM Re: Jp5988
Daemyon Offline
I vaguely remember a night when crazy ol' Rich and I(having consumed several dozen of his vile concoctions of rum and God-knows-what), looked up at one point to see the entire B.C.'s bar swigging those flourescent Ty-D-Bowl-blue chimney glasses, and thinking "I must be hallucinating; they all look like Labrador Retrievers swilling the contents of the potty..."

[This message has been edited by Daemyon (edited 12-06-2000).]

#32124 - 12/06/00 02:39 PM Re: Jp5988
dawnskers Offline
He must've been partaking of his own concoction last night, seeing as he posted the same message twice!

#32125 - 12/06/00 05:30 PM Re: Jp5988
CHOOCHOO Offline
Just seeing if anyone was paying attention. SWMBO has verboten the "blue drink" except on weekends, or gatherings involving her family.

Double post distraction was caused by attempting to explain to the P&P (Prince and Princess)what their personal financial responsibilities will be when they accompany us to SP the 22nd. Needless to say they are having a hard time grasping the concept of "responsibility".

Glad to hear that my friends are enjoying the bottle of blue curacao I left in Bruce's capable hands last August.

#32126 - 12/07/00 11:16 AM Re: Jp5988
Daemyon Offline
Well, if you speak to him again any time soon, tell him the name of the drink: "Blue Balls"...and you'd better bring more Curacao down with you; you've started a 'trend'!!!

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,673 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,048 Topics
462,275 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.