Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Belize-N-Us
Correct!

I was in med school, married, and had one son @ 27.

Im jealous. I've been through a couple long relationships, cant seem to get one to really stick though. I cant wait to have kids eventually.

AC

No need to be jealous.

And I'm not "worried" about you. I don't know you therefore I couldn't "worry" about you.

Your just asking questions so I'm just tossing out some answers and suggestions.

You say you do own local "tangible" businesses which are "successfull", therefore you do in fact have "something to lose" if things don't pan out on AC.

Again I'm not part of the nay sayer crowd. If you want to go and you can afford it then by all means hit it!

I wish I could right now but that's just not a reality for me at this time. It's not a reality for probably most of the posters on this board. If it is for you then great.

I'll see you there when I can.

Future full time Belizeans
Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
S
S
AC, GO FOR IT!!! If you don't do it now, you'll never do it. You sound like you've got your act together. AC is perfect for the beach/scuba guy/gal because that's exactly what I am and I have looked all over the Caribbean and decided on AC for a second home. You've got an income no matter where you are, which is key. You don't have a wife and kids which makes it easy to pick up and leave if you don't like it, which is also key.

Just stay at a cheap inn or hotel for a few weeks to check out the rentals before getting locked into something you might hate even if it's just for a few months. Good luck to you.

L
L
AC. I'll tell you what I always tell my kids and grandkids. "In this life, you can be a spectator or a participant". Go for it!

R.B. Mernitz
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by lovey and thurston
AC. I'll tell you what I always tell my kids and grandkids. "In this life, you can be a spectator or a participant". Go for it!

I always figure more is lost by no decision than wrong.

AC

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Sally1

Just stay at a cheap inn or hotel for a few weeks to check out the rentals before getting locked into something you might hate even if it's just for a few months. Good luck to you.

yeap, thats the plan pretty much.

AC

right attitude AC!

Been silently reading the A C posts for a while. there are those with much more to lose where the cautious advice is warranted and wise. For this guy, s+*t, nothing to lose so what the hell?!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Whatever happened to the user "A C"? His last post was on this thread on February 5. He came out of nowhere, overworked the board, ruffled some feathers, and disappeared just as quickly. Is there a reward being offered to find the poor soul?

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Moose in Belize
Whatever happened to the user "A C"? His last post was on this thread on February 5. He came out of nowhere, overworked the board, ruffled some feathers, and disappeared just as quickly. Is there a reward being offered to find the poor soul?

Hey Im still here smile. Been training for a big jiujitsu tournament and working my ass off. So just havnt had too much free time to post and keep up with it. But yes Im alive, and still moving smile.

Ive made a couple good contacts through here that I keep intouch with through facebook quite often, they've been satisfying my information cravings smile.

Cya soon!

AC

Originally Posted by travelqueen
AC, you seem like a free spirit who has, "been around"... you'll be fine and if you decide San Pedro is not for you, nothing lost, nothing gained. I think people don't remember what's it's like to be 27, kid-free and have nothing else tying you down... it's all good- you'll be fine!!!

Beautifully put.... And by a wise woman. laugh I completely agree.

AC has also made it clear in multiple posts he is not looking to move here longterm/forever. You will be fine and if it doesn't suit your taste you'll move on...like you've already done in the past.

I think it's great you are so excited and like to hear what people's feedback. This is the time to do it, you have nothing holding you back. So when will we see you here?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 135 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.