Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
DJH Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Just wondering if anyone else is looking for a home on the beach and have noticed several 2 family homes for sale and thought it would be nice if we could buy just half of it. I talked to a lady from remax and it is possible. My husband and i own a little condo at seven seas resort and the owner is trying to sell th resort and is pretty sure who ever buys it will want to buy us out. I am 56 and my husband is 61. We are here for 3 months and if anyone else has thought like we have about a beach home and does not want to have to buy two homes we should get toghether.

Denise & Tim

Last edited by magoo; 02/08/09 07:00 AM.
The most successful home that I have seen in this type of program is the Palm House - there were 5 owners - they divided up their time each year (time slots were determined according to a few factros) and then if they didn't use their time themselves they could rent it out and enjoy the income. Worked very well for 15 years or so - then a couple of fellows sold out. The plan is still working out to this day.

D
D

Amanda, who owned the property? A HOA or a corporation? How are rights enforced? I'm just curious.

Can't give away all the trade secrets. Come by the office and I'll discuss.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.