Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
anyone know of or have a list of lodging places that do last minute special pricing? particularly places under $100/nite with kitchens (beachfront required)???

thanks for any help. smile

i know where a couple are! wink

OP Offline
sure, go on and get literal on my grammar, why don't you? (mr. smarty-pants)

does anyone ELSE know and also be willing to TELL me?? laugh

Try the Conch Sell.

what i meant was,,, i don't know of any 'list', but i do know where there are 2 beach cabanas with kitchens for around 100$
since i am sure you wanted A.C.,, it was meant as a joke! confused

OP Offline
thanks, amanda. will consider it as it looks absolutely cute as a button, but we also require peace n quiet this time.

barn, that was the other way i thought you may have meant it. still regretting that i didn't know & stay with you in '07 (ah, hindsight)...but the peninsula just isn't my bag. if you ever think about moving your digs to SP, i'll be sure to give ya a ring. smile

P
P
I don't know what the rates are, but I believe Banana Beach is still giving reduced "recession" rates. Very nice if it's the sort of place you're after, and quiet without being dead. Quite a long way out of town.

Another quiet option is The Tides, at the southern end of Boca del Rio and within easy walking range of town. Certainly below your target maximum. No kitchens though.

Another option - contact Tradewinds and see whether there's space at Paradise Villas. I think that would meet all your criteria.

since the growth here is driving me bat-shit,, i don't foresee me going that direction!!! ain't gonna happen.
but,, me and the missus are working on a plan to visit up there one day soon. i have not been to A.C. since around '93 or so.
i am told i won't recognize a thing.
maybe it will bump into one of your trips!

C
C
We have just dropped our rates to $85 U.S. a night for 2 people in our 3 bedroom beachfront apartment on Caye Caulker. Add $10 a night for each additional person. This does not apply to Easter weeks.
Alamina Beach House Apartment

Jane are you doing what I think you are doing?

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.