Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#324127 02/17/09 02:59 PM
B
OP Offline
B
wondered if anyone can help me, on a rating 1 to 10 and getting it right with romance i rank around -6, so im actually trying to put some effort in this one when i take my dearly beloved princess to the wonderful country of Belize. I was thinking of staying at Little Bird Island Oasis Cabanas, but i cant find it on the map though it says its close to the yauht club. Is it on the beachfront or one back? Anyone checked it out, inbiasedly? (if thats even a word)

cheers , looking forward to march!

S
S
I am not as active on this board as I would like to be but have visited AC many time (3 in the last 6 months and will be returning again in a few weeks). Even with all of these trips I am still getting to know the area as I am currently considering purchasing property. My all time favorite place is The Capricorn Resort. It only has three cabanas but is perfect for someone looking for quiet time with their partner. The staff is amazing. You can tell them that you are looking for romance and they will help you out, anything you want, a table on the beach for dinner (did I mention that The Capricorn is one of the best restaurants in central america?), or maybe a private bar-b-que on a secluded beach. And if you are as you say, a -6, then just ask Clive for some suggestions he will be glad to help you out and set everything up.

please note there is quite a bit of price difference between those two places. smile

i cannot comment on little bird, as i am not familiar with it. i do know that if it does not say beachfront, it isn't.

everyone here has opinions of where they like to stay. if you give more info on your needs and price range, you may get a few more suggestions here.

good luck!

S
S
If you find the Saga Humane Society on this map it's right across the road due South.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=17.9102446&lon=-87.9649973&z=16&l=0&m=a&v=2

cool map, simon smile

B
OP Offline
B
thanks guys, looks close enough on the map smile

S
S
Capricorn gets my vote as a quite place that will cater to your every need.

"Just another Day in Paradise"
smile

The cold temps here in Ohio have frozen my lil brain cells, soooo - wondering if this is the same place (it didn't have "Little Bird" in it's name)?

"Island Oasis Cabanas"

Last edited by wannaBEthere; 02/20/09 04:34 PM.

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 168 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.