Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#32519 - 12/24/00 12:56 AM June
gulfgirl Offline
I have been sharing your information and thoughts for six months or so...and have not only enjoyed it, but also feel as though I know you regulars. I have only spent time on AC in August. We are coming in late June this year. Please inform us of weather, rain/wind/bugs and lobster/conch. I heard that Hustler's Dockside would be open today. True? Is Paolo Fiero OK, and will she still be running the bar? Where is BC's? Don't remember it. Merry Christmas to all of you and yours and a hopefull, dream fullfilled New Year. Thanks, Judy.

#32520 - 12/26/00 11:10 AM Re: June
Marty Offline
Weather is a touch cooler than normal, very nice! fishing is good, diving is too.... not much wind/rain...

BC's is by Sunbreeze...

#32521 - 12/27/00 02:47 PM Re: June
gulfgirl Offline
Thank you for the info, Marty. I hope to meet some of you on this visit. Judy

#32522 - 12/27/00 03:00 PM Re: June
Terri Offline
Hey Marty,

Caught you, you must be in Belize right now. Please help with these questions. What is the weather like today? Is it raining? When you say cooler than normal what do you mean? I hate to pack heavy but I am a wimp about the cold. Should I through in the long sleeves and sweaters for night?

#32523 - 12/27/00 05:06 PM Re: June
caribbean soul 2 Offline
I'm packing today,....will be in A.C. in just 12 days. I have been watching the weather and concerned about the rain EVERYDAY for I am a cold weather wimp also. Planned on bringing one long sleeve denim shirt and the jeans I have to fly down in but other then that wanted to pack SEMI-light,....one suitcase is full of snorkel gear etc. Do I need to throw in a sweatshirt and SOCKS? See ya all soon.

#32524 - 12/27/00 06:20 PM Re: June
mina Offline
I was just there two weeks ago and it does get pretty cool at night. We wore long pants and a lite sweater out at night. It didn't rain at all when we were there but I will say that the forecast had been terrible before..rain every day...I was as nervous about it as you! But it was absolutely beautiful. On our last day, I checked the forecast to see how our flight might go and it was supposed to be rainy...well lo and behold we woke up to a clear blue sky again that day and it stayed that way. Pack some sweaters, sweatshirts and long pants but don't worry too much about it.

#32525 - 12/27/00 07:14 PM Re: June
caribbean soul 2 Offline
Thanx Mina,....I'll go throw in a sweatshirt. I'd like to try some night snorkeling and from listening to you I know I probably will get COLD. Got to be better then the SNOW around here. Can't wait!!!!

#32526 - 12/28/00 12:31 AM Re: June
caribbean soul Offline
Can't wait till the 8th of Jan. Anyone else going around that time?

#32527 - 12/28/00 01:00 AM Re: June
Cinca Offline
When are the warmest temperatures in Belize?

#32528 - 12/28/00 04:39 AM Re: June
Dallas Dave Offline
Ah, don't be so wimpy. It's been beautiful lately. Cool nights are great! I never need a jacket and I'm cold blooded. That's why I live in the tropics. Cold here is hot to every one else.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (SFJeff), 57 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,302 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.