Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
I am a first timer to Belize looking for relaxation, fun, some ecotourism & just plain "hanging out" From the internet I decided to stay at Lily's because it just seemed like me. I plan to visit the 2nd week of May. Can anyone tell me what to expect for weather & my choice of Hotel? Thanks to all in advance!!!

C
C
bicycleman,
Sorry I can't answer your questions but we will be making our first trip to AC, May 16-24 and staying at Coconuts. If you're still there then, maybe we can catch up and you can fill us in on all you learn before we arrive! You can email me at [email protected] if you want! If we don't catch up, have a great trip.

cozdiva

Can't tell you anything about Lily's, but May was perfect last year. I didn't meet a single insect till I went into the jungle and it didn't rain once.

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks MamaLiz! I thought May might be a neat time to visit. Cozdiva, if I can link up with you that would be great. I feel that this will be the first of many trips to SPT.

I think May is a fine time too (even though the locals think it is very hot and dry). Lily's is nice - good in town location, family run, clean, no frills. Reasonably priced good restaurant.

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks for the reply Barbara K. That is just what I'm`looking for in the way of weather & lodging. Thanks Again!!

Lily's is quite nice, right on the beach, they have some newer areas upstairs, but much has been redone over the last couple years. Restaurant also, Lily's has a long time reputation for a nice affordable place to stay.

B
OP Offline
B
Marty - Thanks for the reply! My heart told me it was that kind of place. Felipe Paz has been really helpfull in booking me via the internet. I snagged (splurged) for an upstairs oceanview and am really looking forward to the visit.I travel a lot with my job and stay at Marriott hotels & resorts which are nice but lack that personal touch.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.