Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#326806 03/05/09 02:16 PM
M
OP Offline
M
My husband And I are wanting to come to Belize for a Vacation and we really want to dive the blue hole and possibly go fishing. I have looked on a couple of websites but there are SOO many places to stay. Any suggestions???? Medium Price range. Something semi private and close to where we need to be to dive.

E
E
I really like Paradise Villas. Very clean nice 1 & 2 br fully furnished apartments. TV, internet, AC and a very friendly staff. Right on the beach by Wet Willies with a dock where the dive boats can pick you up.

www.nelliesproperty.com

God Bless The Reef!
B
B
Nearly all of the resorts on San Pedro are good for diving trips and many of them are in the medium price range. What other preferences do you have that can help us answer your question?

Beergod in Belize
Coconuts Caribbean Resort
http://www.coconutsbelize.com
On the www.ambergriscaye.com site, you can view the lodging choices by price range. As has already been said, all of the places you could stay will arrange your diving for you, and pick up is generally right on the pier where you are staying.

Change your Latitude
T
T
Originally Posted by miloscoot
My husband And I are wanting to come to Belize for a Vacation and we really want to dive the blue hole and possibly go fishing. I have looked on a couple of websites but there are SOO many places to stay. Any suggestions???? Medium Price range. Something semi private and close to where we need to be to dive.

I've heard good things about Seven Seas Resort. Good price and special 30% discount right now.

http://www.sevenseasbelize.com/index.htm

OR - since you want to dive the Blue Hole why not spend a few days out there at the Atoll? Calypso Resort is one of the places and there are now a couple of others as well as a dive operator there. If you want more information PM mer.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
A
A
Jane and I use www.vrbo.com every time we come to AC and we've never been disappointed. You can see pictures of the place you are actually staying and its usually owned by an individual, not a company. We've stayed at a number of places, mostly south since that's just more to our taste. There are LOTS of great places to stay, just take your time and look around.

Bob

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.