Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
I saw a post that I can't find now that one of the schools was in need of notebooks. I picked a bunch of them up today and am coming into town this weekend. Can you tell me which school to take them to?
I also bought a bunch of other school supplies which school needs these the most?

RC &/or holy cross.

T
T
Roman Catholic school is desperate for note books!
Please anyone that has the extra room in there suitcase, they need help.This school has been neglected and kids can't come to school because they have any supplies.You can e-mail me for more info. or just bring to San Pedro and meet Mrs. Kay the principal.
Thanks for your help.

That is sad. Miss Kay seems really nice I spoke to her when organizing the recycling parade.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

T
T
Sarahvch,
You and your daughter are Rock stars.This is what makes me so proud of our community, and those who visit.Cheers

what kind of notebooks? spiral or writing pads? wide or college ruled?

T
T
They need big note books and small.They are called composition books, they have a hard cover normally are black and white and say composition book. The hard cover protect there pages better than others.
All note books would work with blank pages. Don't be to concerned about the kind of note book. They need a book with blank pages period.
Thanks all.

S
OP Offline
S
I found the composition books at the dollar store.

L
L
Where is the RC school?

S
S
As you enter town from the south its just past Tropic Air...the big area on the right side. Main entrance is on Front St. across the library

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.