H
Going to Belize soon and after both my travel agent and I searched I found the
best fares at: http://flycheapol.com/
1-888-702-4242
Happy New Year!
Jude

P
P
Hi JUde TM here hey thats who i went thru great arent they [Linked Image]i also told debbie bout them i believe

L
Leo Offline
L
Hi,
I just went to the site and received their quote by e-mail. Does that include taxes and fees? Do you know what airline they use, standby or not, non-stops, and such? They didn't say anything about that and couldn't find it on their page.
The price looks good but wonder about the hidden restrictions add-ons.
After all, it still looks good.
Thanks,
Leo

L
Leo Offline
L
Hi,HeyJude,

I just got a good 2 for 1 on Travelocity that I had a farewatcher searching for 3 months. It appears to be the same price range as Flycheapol.com but with all taxes and fees included. I figured a good price should be at most $400.00 RT p/person(American Airlines).
If anyone is doing better than that please let me know.

[This message has been edited by Leo (edited 01-04-2001).]

L
Leo Offline
L
Just wanted to add :
That was from Chicago...............................................................................

P
P
Leo I got mine at 450 rt from Boston so it sounds we all are getting good deals good for you,its great people are trying to finally give cheap airfares

M
M
Does anyone have a tip on cheap fares from Los Angeles? We will be coming to AC in June and I am starting to look for affordable airfare. We rather spend our money in Belize. I heard there are sometimes fares for around $480 RT including taxes but I have not found these yet. Last September we went to Roatan and Belize and ended up paying $800 RT each. Don't want to pay that much this time.

M
M
Wanted to share what I found. www.traveland.com is a Latin America air consolidator here in the LA area. Phone number 800-321-6336 Juan Ext.204 The RT fare on Continental from LAX through Houston to Belize City is $482 midweek and $492 on weekends. This includes all taxes and fees. I got this fare quoted for our trip in June.

T
Tam Offline
T
Leo: How do you go about getting the "two for one" airfare deal on Travelocity?

H
heyjude Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Leo, sorry for delay in ans. been very busy.
call 1-888-702-4242 to ask questions - it's a free call. ask for Monica unless you speak Spanish.

at travelocity i just found the highest not lowest fares i've ever seen. how about an URL to get us to the right place?
thanks, jude

[This message has been edited by heyjude (edited 01-10-2001).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.