Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
I think we have narrowed it down to these 3.Can anyone recomend
one over the other.We have 2 kids coming with us (8&3).
any info would be appreciated

I personally am a banana fan! Been there 2 times with my son and husband. Wonderful people. On site restaurant with good food for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinners. Also small lounge connected to restaurant. There is a pool with a small wading area as well as another small pool. Along with that there is a shop, Monkey Business, that can help you with any day trips and questions you may have. Oh, and they have security there as well. They are not on a swimming beach, but not far from one or two.

I have never been to the others, but have heard wonderful reviews on each, so good luck choosing.

It's great to be .....

E
E
I second Banana Beach. Banyan Bay is also very nice just a little more pricey

K
K
Coco Beach is new - opened in the last couple of months. It is north of town - between Captain Morgan's and Belizean Shores. The units are two bedroom/two bathroom with full kitchen. The pool is beautiful.

E
E
And waaayyyy to far out of the loop.

T
T
Coco beach is north so everything is a boat ride away. With kids this may be a challenge. banana beach is nice but not much space. The price is right though. Banyan Bay is close to town with a great beach and large pool and large grounds. There is a bar and restaurant right on the beach. Banyan bay is also more expensive. Banyan bay is closest to town. Banana beach is next door to Banana beach. If you want the best price go to Banana beach. If you want the newest nicest place go to coco beach if you want a good in between go to banyan bay.

Those are the facts!

Y
OP Offline
Y
It is a done deal.we will be arriving the middle of april.we will be staying at the banyan bay.I am starting to count em down.I have not been there in 10 years.I know i will be surprised at all of the changes.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.