Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#330028 03/25/09 01:07 AM
Short Offline OP
OP Offline
Canadian Conman Charged for Swindling American Couple

[Linked Image] He has been living in San Pedro for close to a year but tonight Canadian national James Jensen is in the Hattieville Prison.

Our colleagues at the San Pedro Sun report that today Jensen was charged with obtaining property by deception. Jensen - who runs the Coyote Ugly Bar - allegedly took US$50,000 from an American couple living in the United States who were interested in buying land in Punta Gorda. The couple allegedly sent him the money and he supposedly bought the land. But he never turned over the title - and so after repeated requests - the couple through their attorney went to police.

Investigations revealed that Jensen had apparently bought the land with the US$50,000 but then resold it - so the couple was out their US$50,000 and they had no land. Jensen was arraigned in San Pedro's Magistrate's Court today and remanded to the Hattieville Prison.

http://www.7newsbelize.com/sstory.php?nid=13639

Live and let live
Coyote Ugly Bar - that's at the Boatyard, right?

a building opposite the boatyard,and there I thought realtors knew everything-it has been in operation nearly a year and it is basically a bar operating exclusively for a male clientele

Pedro1 - your really expect Diane and I to know where the gentlemen only clubs are in town???

Well, since I know where Coyote Ugly is am I still considered a lady? LOL

By 'gentlemen only' do you mean gay?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Canadian, Conman and Realtor that rings a bell?

I wonder if there are any other conmen working in SP-hopefully there are not and looking over the prospective resorts that are being built with other peoples/investors monies-I can safely say..........................................................
now I wonder which prospective resort will try and sue me for the above comments

does gay mean happy?

this bar provides many happy endings for its clientele?

In Most mythologies Coyotes have always been known as tricksters...yes I know that there was a lame movie by the title Coyote Ugly but apparently this guy named his bar from myth cos he sure played an Ugly trick ...I hope he rots in that jail for a lonnnnngggg time
scuse the messed up wordplay but Ive been up all night and my mind is a little loopy wink

If we give Peas a chance won't the Lima Beans feel left out ?
Wait now, accused and charged is not the same as convicted and sentenced.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.