Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
OP Offline
F
If any one on the island can get a message to Larry and his wife, Please tell them to email us and [email protected], we need to talk with them.. Tell them the patch gut needs to talk with them,,, Rick

pretty please

F
OP Offline
F
Hey you all there on the island, i really need to talk with Larry... Please give a message to Dallas Dave or Rashell that we need to get in contact with them... Thanks, Rick

T
T
R&C, Is it my imagination, or do your requests seem to get ignored most of the time. I have also made a number of APPROPRIATE requests and they get ignored also. I think I may have been designated a problem user. Again you seem to have about as much luck as myself. The biggest thing I have learned over the past 9 months observing the message board is; "I trust nothing that gets put on it".

R
R
You are not getting ignored!! I emailed Larry Thorpe early this morning and told him you were looking for him. I found his email on this website, under phonebook, etc.
He hasn't answered me yet, but if he does, I'll relay your message again!! He happens to be our neighbor and if he has access to a computer, he will reply!!!

F
OP Offline
F
Thanks Robin--
you can tell him we were the ones who put on the BBQ at the Palapa Bar in Nov. for all of our friends there and took donations for the lions club to help in the relief... He's our neighbor there, too. Thanks again, Rick and Cheri

D
D
Hey Rick, I don't know Larry. I'd help if I could but I simply don't know these people. Is there anything else I can do for you and Cheri? Let me know on my personal E-Mail. See ya bro, Dave

S
S
Hey, us here on the island are only a few... 3 or 4 of the regulars on this board. All the rest are elsewhere. Here on the island many of the phones are still out while BTL rebuilds the phone system. So its not so easy for us to pass messages... sorry.

T
T
I thought that might help.

Hey if I can get a tele. phone # for him or an email address I can do the rest... Thanks, Rick

Or big Jim might know how to get ahold of him. From the Peir lounge!!! Thanks...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.