Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
I need to rent a car that can be picked up at Belize Municipal Airport, but dropped off at Belize International Airport. I would prefer to use a company that has locations at both airports instead of having a shuttle take me to an offsite location. Any suggestions? Also, if you prefer a particular company, please let me know. I don't need a special vehicle or anything since I'm just driving it up to the Zoo and back. Thanks!

Try Crystal Auto Rental.

Are you near La Pine, Oregon?

Last edited by belizegial; 04/01/09 12:02 PM.
P
P
No offices for car rentals at Municipal to my knowledge. Budget will have a driver pick you up at Municipal, drive you back to their office to fill out the paperwork run credit card etc and then you can drop it off at International.

F
OP Offline
F
I'm in Portland, on the west side. Thanks for the suggestions! Does anyone know if it's a pain to get shuttled offsite from Municipal?

I think if you make the arrangement with the car rental company to have the car at municipal for you, they will do that.

They don't really have any "shuttle" service at the municipal. It happens how Phil explained it above. Most of the car rental places at the Int'l have in town locations (Crystal, Budget, Thrifty, etc) You will have to specify that you want to pick it up in town and return to the Int'l. They will meet you at the muni and take you to the in town office to do the paperwork. Not difficult.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.