Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#33119 - 01/11/01 12:21 AM For Scubalady
Big Frank Offline
Just freudian observation--You said "Do you lie in Belize?" No, No more than usual. And I LIVE in Colorado, but my mind has spent a lot of time on the long boat dock since I've returned last week. I will take that as high praise, thank you. Isn't that a nice comment--Are you a local?

Just another gringo in Belize

#33120 - 01/11/01 12:54 AM Re: For Scubalady
CHOOCHOO Offline
Frank,

Your music tastes have been exposed. Of course we "lie" in Belize...only thing free is the "bugs, mosquitos and the breeze". Amen....And of course the complete feeling of serenity and overwhelming happiness.

CC

[This message has been edited by CHOOCHOO (edited 01-10-2001).]

#33121 - 01/11/01 07:11 PM Re: For Scubalady
SCUBAHOOTERS Offline
Hey Big Frank, where do you live in Colorado? I spent 26 years there before moving to Southern California in '94. In another year we will live in our house south of San Pedro full time. Maybe we can drink Bilikin and swap lies sometime.

#33122 - 01/11/01 08:37 PM Re: For Scubalady
ScubaLdy Offline
I lie in Northern California. Sometimes I tell the truth here too. LOL - Big Frank -- you sure caught me on this one. Isn't spell check wonderful?

#33123 - 01/11/01 10:18 PM Re: For Scubalady
Big Frank Offline
Scubahooter and scubalady
Now their is a pear--yes spellcheck is one derf all or elves eye wood miss pell and half to many miss steaks.
Yes, I am a nerdy english teacher by day then at night I fight crime in the Metaphor Police. What's a metaphor? Cows![meadow]

I'm im colorado springs

South of town, past the dump about a mile is my friend George, who has the small red roofed shack--just past the now slanted round house. Can only get there by boat or bike. He never cut his trees nor his mangroves so his property was virtually unscathed by Keith. Not only that, several of his neighbor' lots were gutted [they did cut trees] and their beach landed on his! He now has a huge sandbar which he mines by wheelbarrow and builds his bank. Check him out, very interesting guy.

#33124 - 01/12/01 04:18 PM Re: For Scubalady
MamaLiz Offline
I usually don't like puns, but that was great!
I think I have finally found someone who will understand why I have to call of those schlocky hair-replacement places and scream - Their ad states that by using their product you will REgrow NEW hair. ARGH!!!!

#33125 - 01/12/01 07:21 PM Re: For Scubalady
munichchick Offline
ScubaHooters! We also live in Southern California and I moved here from Germany in
91. Just purchase land and a week at the Basil Jones Resort in Belize and we also hoping to move there eventualy. We live in Orange County, Laguna Beach Area. Would be nice to meet another Belize fan since most people we know just get a blank look when we talk about Belize. We are trying hard to educate them and now they all watch Temptation Island.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (Marty, 2 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,031 Topics
462,233 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.