Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
collyk Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Everybody,

I am finally going to see Ambergris Caye for the first time, and I'm very excited! I think I have probably met a few of you on other boards, and I look forward to meeting the rest of you. I'll be in San Pedro from 4/17 to 4/21. If you have any ideas about day trips I ought to take, or local restaurants you think I'd like, please clue me in. Let Colly (Colette) know--although If you see her, you'll probably see me!

I'm very much looking forward to this.

Joan

Joan wasn't able to remember her password to the message board and didn't have time to find it as she is leaving for Punta Gorda shortly, so she asked me to post this on her behalf.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Definitely visit Wild Mango or Warumguma for delicious food.

If you can take in a sunset cruise that is always a fun thing or snorkeling for a local day trip.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

VERY COOL!!!! wish i was in town....

collyk Offline OP
OP Offline
Great ideas Tacogirl. I really want Joan to see what we all see in San Pedro as she's heard the whole 'it's Belize's Cancun' stories and I hope she'll be a repeat visitor once she sees how friendly and welcoming everyone here is.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

welcome, Joan!

we enjoying driving around town to see the flavors of the people, driving north of the cut through tres cocos (so pretty!), yet spend most of our time just sitting in a peaceful place, with limeade in hand, staring at the reef.

if snorkeling is not your thing, a glass bottom boat to Hol Chan & Shark Ray is very neat!

i hope you find the charm and spirit of AC, as we do as long-time repeat visitors.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 300 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.