Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33361 01/15/01 06:10 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Is there any concentrated effort to kill those pesky mosquitos currently? I'm comin' home to San Pedro in about six weeks so naturally I'm pretty interested. I can't stay submerged the whole time I'm there. I once heard it said that mosquitoe were the only critter on earth that can make you appreciate flies!!!

I don't see where they are that bad right now....but....I'm not a good gauge, I'm not usually bothered by them.

Right now....we have more problems with damn flies. Everywhere you go to eat.....as soon as the food comes.....here they come!
I've gotten used to sharing my lunch with them.

Just bring a healthy amount of spray or a few bottles of Skintastic if the mozzies like you. Chloe tells me I must have sour blood...LOL...that's why they don't bite me. [Linked Image]

Are you the one coming down with the group for UW photography? If so, I need to talk to you. Got a brand new housing I wouldn't mind trying out with you. [Linked Image]

http://www.glentree.com

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 01-15-2001).]

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks for the reply sandshaker. Although we are probably going to have several underwater digital video cameras with us, we are probably not the group you are refering to. We are currently using IKELITE housings with JVC digitals. In the past we have used the 35mm stills, but the video is more exciting and seems to entice more folks to dive when they view it.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 165 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.