Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#333716 04/18/09 02:18 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Looks like Windjammer is stuck in Memphis airport. Weather is delaying flights to Houston.
If anyone can suggest a decent hotel near the airport she would much apreciate it! Thanks!
Carbunkletrumpet - I left you a voice message.

I used to travel in and out of Memphis a lot - I always stayed at the Radisson (not much $ at all!) - it's right next door to the airport with a shuttle that takes about 3 min. to get to the airport. That's my suggestion! Everything else is too far and you'd have to deal with a rental car. Really, the Radisson is usually about $100 and it's nice. Good luck Becky and I am hoping life is getting easier to deal with - I lost mine last October - we just need to remember all the good memories and the fact they are no longer suffering... smile Easier said than done but you are in my thoughts...

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
I
OP Offline
I
Thanks Susie... I passed along the info. smile

I grew up in an alley in Memphis, leaving the airport take the 51 exit and just about a mile south is Elvis's house on the left tell him i sent you.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Thanks to my friend Isle for trying to help me out in Memphis. Lol at Elbert, I grew up about 60 miles south of Memphis and am familiar with Elvis's house but didn't want to go there. Memphis has changed a lot in the past 30+ years and areas that used to be nice and safe aren't anymore. I did learn about the Raddison from a bartender and that would have been where I stayed if necessary.

Weather finally cleared in Houston so I made it home thank God.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.