Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
D.O.A. Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Only 23 sleeps left until we return to SP., My question is, who has the most "reliable" or newer rental fleet of carts these days on the island? Last two trips, we have gotten a couple of real duds from two different places. Looking at the golf carts section on the site, it looks like Castle and Ultimate have the newest fleets, but maybe things have changed for some of the companies since the website was put up. i was wanting to go ahead and book, since some of the places give 20% off for online bookings. Thanks for the input....

I always price shop and then call Monchos to get them to match. They include Gas in their price which makes them a lot cheaper than the alternatives if you do a lot of driving even at the same rental rate. Their fleet has always been very reliable, though not really new and their location next to Tropic make it very convenient after arrival.

Although, for this trip I'm going to save the money on the cart and invest in more booze. I'll only need it one day (to head south to my land) and I'm staying in town otherwise.

Castle has been very reliable and in very good shape. No break downs, not including the time I ran through a deep puddle and flooded it out! Dumb!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
I use Monchos they had 20% off last month

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.