Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
My word there are SO many places to choose from. My hubby and I will be there and we really want a clean nice place to stay.Maybe a family owned place, not too noisey. We are not into the all-incusive stuff. AC& kitchenette would be good, Plan on spening money on excursions.

I'm sure there is already a thread.

Please let me in on the great places in san pedro!!

close to town? is a boatride to your place ok?

You're right, lots 'n lots of places.
grin

One way to cut out some of the lodging choices is to decide where on the island you want to stay. North of the bridge, south of town, or "in town".

This link will being up a map, with click-able links to lodging.

//ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/mapdowntowndetail.html

I'd suggest "in town" or on the edges aka a short walk on the beach.

IMHO needing to hop in a boat or ride a golf cart to town, takes a lot of the spontaneous "events" (like going for ice cream) out of the equation.

Have a GREAT time!

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour" - Anonymous

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
P
P
Check out The Palms. It is close to town, has pool, staff is great, safe, and not noisy.

The Blue Tang is on the North edge of town & has every thing you are looking for. Great staff & free breakfast.

I am a banana beach fan! On site restaurant, bar, excellent staff, travel shop with very experienced personnel, pools, clean rooms or suites, etc.

Of course, the amount you are willing to pay is going to play a role in where you choose, but there are great places in any price range!

Above all don't stress it! If you are anything like me, you won't spend much time in your room. Have a great time.

It's great to be .....

i second the palms, again. laugh - small property, cute place, clean condos, all ocean view, kitchens, small pool, nice staff, close to town...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.