Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
Reaper, I NEVER wear non-biodegradable sunscreen in any natural body of water. That is a huge thing with me. I totally get how damaging that can be. I'm just saying that we need to do the things that are reasonable things to do. Golf carts on the beaches as the island becomes more developed is not safe and will destroy the beauty of those beaches. That's common sense.

What you do, and believe me, I have family members who do skydive and I'm not ruling it out either down on AC, is an attraction and a great activity for AC. Yes, of course, the plane pollutes the air as do all gas vehicles, but if we can do things right as much as reasonably possible, IMO we'll be in better shape environmentally without having to eliminate fun, exciting things like sky diving.

If only electric gas carts were allowed on AC, believe me someone would come up with a vehicle that could go farther on a charge or set up "juice up" stations, get a charge and a drink on the way. After having gone up north myself on a golf cart and turning back because it got so rough, maybe if there was some work done on that road/path to make it a great bike path, more of us would definitely go the bike route. God knows we all could use more exercise. IMO you don't come to Belize to be a couch potato.

Hear Hear Reaper!

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
Originally Posted by Sally1
Golf carts on the beaches as the island becomes more developed is not safe and will destroy the beauty of those beaches. That's common sense.

After having gone up north myself on a golf cart and turning back because it got so rough, maybe if there was some work done on that road/path to make it a great bike path, more of us would definitely go the bike route.

A trucking route to the proposed quarry 11 miles north of SP will solve the carts on beaches problem. Carts are the lesser of 2 evils.

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
Things that make you go Hmmmm

Reality..What a concept!
Originally Posted by papashine
Things that make you go Hmmmm

You said it. What a way to look at the issue.

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
Well, I am gonna put biodegradable sunscreen in the gas tank of my Polaris and then fly it way up north then do a HALO drop or a LAPEs drop from an A model C-130.

On the way back and I'm going drive right down the beach trailing motor oil and running over as much native vegetation and fauna as possible dropping styrofoam and polyethylene at every opportunity while smoking cigarettes and cigars and lathering myself with pesticides every few minutes.

Any questions?

Captain One Iron
Your a guy that knows how to have a good time!

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
"Any questions?"

Got room for one more?

Never Use money to measure wealth
I'm in on the HALO jump...

Martin Smith - let me know when you plan to do this so I can set the hounds loose.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 332 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.