Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#33768 - 01/23/01 11:39 AM Give me an itinerary.
B_b_f_b Offline
I am going to be there May 5 - May 12th (maybe on my own). Can anyone out there help me out by giving me an itinerary for my stay there. I will be at Banana Beach in SP for the entire stay, but I hope to venture out a bit to other parts of Belize. Any ideas? I love to hike, bike and can possibly go horseback riding (allergic?). Please give me your ideas.

#33769 - 01/23/01 01:00 PM Re: Give me an itinerary.
Gela Offline
Hi Becky, I too will be in AC 5/5-12 and will be traveling alone. I booked a package with SunBreeze Hotel that includes several snorkeling trips (one to Caye Caulker) and then a trip to back to mainland to see Altun Ha ruins. I've decided to enjoy the barrier reef as much as possible and then kick back in the evenings and explore the town. Good luck on your adventure! Perhaps we'll meet eachother there!
Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's" frown

#33770 - 01/23/01 01:20 PM Re: Give me an itinerary.
B_b_f_b Offline
I'll try to locate you in Ambergis. I am really excited about this trip. I too am doing the snorkling trip to Caye Caulker and I'm sure you will find me doing the evening thing too. Don't miss the chicken drop when you are there. See you in May.

#33771 - 01/23/01 01:41 PM Re: Give me an itinerary.
Gela Offline
Becky, I'll look for you also. I can't wait either. I've been wanting to explore Belize for some time now. I have this thing for islands - trying to see them all before I die! It looks like I'm on the 4:30ish flight from Belize City on that Saturday - coming in from California through Dallas. Just think, only 101 days until we're there!
Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's" frown

#33772 - 01/23/01 02:02 PM Re: Give me an itinerary.
B_b_f_b Offline
Gela, it's funny you mention islands, I moved down to Jamaica a couple of years ago and managed a booze-cruise boat, that was a hoot, this year I moved down to Grand Cayman, got a little homesick and came home. My heart belongs to the islands, too bad most of my money in my purse comes from the US job market. Oh well, I am going to live it up in Belize in May, I'm going to explore some ruins, drink, snorkle, drink, swim, drink, eat, drink, sleep, did I mention drink, you get the picture, I am going to have a blast. See you there.

#33773 - 01/23/01 10:21 PM Re: Give me an itinerary.
Karen Pasquariello Offline
For horseriding check out Banana Bank Lodge in the Cayo district. Great riding through the jungle, a real adventure.
Karen Pasquariello

#33774 - 01/24/01 11:04 AM Re: Give me an itinerary.
MamaLiz Offline
You might look into Maruba Jungle Spa. They have a great trip to Lamanai with a wonderful boat ride through the jungle (Tell Mario not to break the jungle if you go). They have horseback riding, guided walks through the jungle, swimming, spa treatments, etc, etc. They can easily arrange to get you there from AC. The only drawback is that you might get "frustrated" being there on your own. The lush setting, mud massage and the hibiscus flowers everywhere made me REALLY wish I had brought my husband on the trip instead on one of my female friends ;-)

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Marty, 1 invisible), 39 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,637 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,733 Topics
461,294 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.