Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm skeered! (but thirsty)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Well...... KLC, stand behind me (wink, wink) while I stand behind KC, who is behind Cindy and we can all wait for a "buttery nipple" turn off TQ! (ooopppss.. outside voice)..

Uh TQ, you were right on the lockdown....

Oh, and this has to do with AC/ Belize in the fact that this will all take place at some determined place of debauchery in SP!
laugh
shocked

Take the road less traveled
Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
Hi, I am a very responsible, hard working, good at everything ten year old that hopes to move to Belize and get away from the stress of 4th grade. Can anyone tell me how to go about finding a job? (hopefully high paying with little work involved)

Sure, come on down! And don't let any of these old farts tell you otherwise! Well, I say old farts. They look 50 but they act 12! So you will fit right in. No problemo on a job, there's plenty of Americans working here. I see them working in the stores, on the dive boats, in the restaurants. It's all good in SP! Brilliant plan by the way!

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
D
D

Nova, I need a lobotomy to get that thought out of my mind.

OP Offline
Brilliant plan by the way! Thanks Skippy I am pretty sure that is the first time the word brilliant has been used to describe anything I have ever posted here.

You strike me as having the perfect temperament for a lemonade stand.
[Linked Image]

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
Back to Peter wink I think he should have his own signature drink. May I suggest the "Flaming Asswipe" Recipe is as follows: 1 part Absinthe, 1 part Benedictine and 1 part Jagermeister. Layer Benedictine, Jagermeister, then Absinthe in a shot glass. Light shot on fire, blow it out, and slam! (And don't forget to ring the bell!) grin

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
I'm not ringing that damn bell ever again, unless it's just this crazy crew from THE BOARD there! smile

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
L
L
I moved out of my daddy's at the age of three. With cookie in pocket and baby doll in hand I moved in with the doggie down the lane. We survived quite well for 30 or so minutes but it started to rain, the cookie got all soggy and fell apart and dolly got cold and wet and cried alot. My new room mate smelled bad and snored too loud. Fourteen years would pass before I would leave my dadddy's again, this time for good. But the first time was a great learning experience.

OP Offline
Now that's funny!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.