Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jen436 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I have tried the 1800 # to confirm a flight on tropic air but they did not have confirmations available for flights booked in Belize. My hotel booked the flight for me and gave me a confirmation # but I wanted to double check before I leave this Tuesday. I sent an email to Tropic Air also but haven't gotten a reply yet. Does anyone know how I can check on the flight? Thanks [Linked Image]

Jen

L
L
Did your hotel send you a voucher? Tropic Air is shall we say......laid back?

J
jen436 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
no-they only gave me a confirmation #...what should i do at this point??? i don't want to get stuck on the mainland!!!

S
S
I just forwarded this to the boss at Tropic. But don''t be concerned. You''ll get a seat to your destination without reservations anyway.

T
TC Offline
T
Jen: Perhaps you could e-mail your resort to confirm or e-mail Tropic Air (via their web site) with your confirmation number and name. But if all that does not work... not to worry. Tropic will get you to San Pedro. Worst case is you will just have to purchase tickets when you get to Belize City.

Have fun and enjoy.

TC

J
jen436 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
thanks for the help

K
K
Hi,
Tropic Air now emails their tickets, so it is easy to get one. I don't have their email address in the states with me, but I do have it in my office. So, if you want to email me tomorrow at [email protected] I can give it to you. Courntey is the contact in the states and she probably doesn't know anything about reservations made in Belize, but you could try. I wouldn't worry too much. If there is not a reservation for you, and you have to pay twice, I would think the hotel would reimburse you. There are flights out of international to San Pedro about every 30- 60 minutes.

Karen Pasquariello
J
jen436 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thanks Karen-I was able to get a confirmation from Tropic Air so all is well [Linked Image]

K
K
Good, have a great trip!!

Karen Pasquariello

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.