Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
OP Offline
K
OK so my wife has now found out there are crocodiles on AC. She now says she will not go in the ocean at Coco Beach (or anywhere else) and she otherwise thinks the crocodiles roam the streets of AC at feeding time looking for people for dinner. Can someone please set her straight?

I have been there four times in the last three and a half years and have never seen a croc, much less been eaten by one. She should be more afraid of the timeshare salesmen!!

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
'Are crocodiles going to eat my wife?
KY Watermelon
" grin
Shes much more likely to be run over by a motorcycle while sunbathing on the beach...that is a realistic fear, but crocs are in the back lagoon away from where the tourist swim and like it there. motorcycles however are running up and down the beach at coco high speed.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Depends on how much life insurance you have on her. grin

She will be fine swimming in the ocean.

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
Yes, be very afraid. I have had three wives eaten by crocodiles on the island and that was just last month.

And You Wonder Why They Call You A Troll

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Crocodiles here are part of the amazing flaura and fauna that we have on the caye. They are fascinating to watch if you are lucky enough to see one. You are unlikely to see one unless you go looking and as Elbert said, the best place for that is in the back lagoon areas. They are primarily fish eaters and there are plenty of fish for them to eat without bothering with large and aggressive humans. Remember that as far as most crocodiles are concerned, humans are the threat, not the other way round.

Just remember that feeding them or bothering them in anyway is illegal.

The water here is so clear, warm and wonderful, any concerns your wife may have will soon melt away.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

If your wife is a chicken, and happens to be caught by the local boys, then your wife will most certainly be fed to the crocks. But don't worry, they will be doing so illegally... and there is a nice sign that says so.

Dead you took the words outta my mouth. If she has feathers and tastes like chicken then she's a gonner.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
what? you mean there is NATURE at the place where nature lovers and naturalists go to vacation??

no worries, KY - but, covering all bases, she does know there are also sharks (both water and land varieties) and barracuda and stingrays and electric rays and moray eels and many crabs and really big birds and iguanas and dogs off leashes.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.