Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
I booked a trip in June and got a rate of $360 and am confirmed on the fare but by the time they tacked on the taxes, airport fees, taxes, fuel charges, taxes........ (you get the idea) the tickets ended up being $428. Still not bad, but I'm thinking maybe this was a bit odd. It seemed high to me. What exactly are these fees and how much? Has anyone else had this problem??? Help FAST I need to pay for these TODAY!!
Debbie

S
S
Those fees are always tacked on, but they should have told you upfront about it. That's what I hate about Priceline - they tell you that you could pay 'UP TO' $75 or so in fees and guess what - it's always EXACTLY what they say it could be 'UP TO'. Go figger.

http://www.roughwriters.com Smooth communications in all media
S
S
I just bought tickets yesterday off priceline. Roundtrip from Portland, OR to Belize City for $505.00. Airport taxes etc. where $54.50 per ticket. When I was filling out the form it stated that these taxes could be as much as $85.00, so I was pleased to see that it wasn't that much. So I feel I got a pretty good deal with each ticket costing me $559.50. I checked with a consolidator and the best they could do for me was $655.00 and if I were to buy from a travel agent it would have cost me anywhere from $800.00 to $1200.00 a piece, crazy! So I am excited to say that I will be on AC March 1st and can't wait!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 257 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.