E
E
[This message has been edited -24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ernieb (edited 04-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ernieb (edited 04-24-2001).]

D
D
Marty...
Wow!! This was excellent. It seemed to really take me there, and through it all. I just picked up some video's from my library, and watched one on Belize.. of course. It was done in 98, but still, something just ran through me the whole time watching it!! The lady doing the video was riding in a Ramon's golf cart; saw the Salty Dog, Sand Castle gift shop, and I think a quick shot of Ruby's; Gaz's and Coral Beach dive shop; Rum Punch tours; Captn George Eli (sp); and of course the tours to Shark Wray Alley, Altun Ha, etc; Rikko Black, of Tough Enough Tours; (hope I'm spelling these all correctly!); Melvin Madeo; Rasta Pasta, and owner Albert Gil; Seabreeze; Daniel ...now, not sure if it's Munez, Nunez, but of Tonisha Tours; and on and on. I forgot to mention in there that they went to Caye Caulker too. But, I guess that what I'm getting at, is from day one, I have been impressed (and obsessed!) with this place!! The people, the beauty, the atmosphere, and after seeing the video, and reading your article, I truly can't wait to experience this place first hand! I want everyone to know of its beauty, yet I don't ever want it exploited/changed. AC sure is that piece of heaven we all dream about.....

M
M
Marty..Great article...enjoyed it immensely!

Mary and Scott
Bravo!!! Well done! I can't wait to show this artcle to the other half!! Oh...and well said, Diann!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (Marty), 104 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.