Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#342766 - 06/27/09 10:50 PM Tour Guide/Dive Master/Boat Captain wanted
CarlosCabanas Offline
small boutique resort looking for one skilled, reliable individual with all three qualifications! Base Salary with commission. Ability to cater to clients a must!

#352234 - 09/22/09 08:23 PM Re: Tour Guide/Dive Master/Boat Captain wanted [Re: CarlosCabanas]
Craftsman027 Offline
Hello , I am not a dive master but I do have several qualifications. I am a licensed Rescue Diver & also have my Advanced Open Water. I have been a diver for over 14yrs now & have worked a good number of years in hospitality & public service so I have great communication & people skills. I know how to deliver great service to the public & take pride in my work. I have over 15+yrs of boating experience & am qualified for my Captains' license. I am looking to find something so that I can make the move from Az to AC Belize. I am stable & reliable & my transportation for the move has already been arranged. I also have many verifiable references & am willing to work for a probationary period to show my worht to your company. If you are interested I can send my resume. I can be reached at searsisonit@hotmail.com Thanks for your consideration.
Dale Sears
***** Dale Sears *****

#352259 - 09/23/09 12:19 AM Re: Tour Guide/Dive Master/Boat Captain wanted [Re: Craftsman027]
CarlosCabanas Offline
Mr. Sears

You do sound like and excellent candidate for the position. However you will find it near impossible to work in Belize as a Dive Master. You must be a licensed tour guide to be a dive master in Belize. To be a tour guide one of the criteria is Belizean citizenship. We do have other positions opening up that would be possible with a work permit. You can contact us at management(at)TranquilityBayResort.com

#354234 - 10/10/09 10:34 AM Re: Tour Guide/Dive Master/Boat Captain wanted [Re: CarlosCabanas]
CarlosCabanas Offline
We are once again hiring for this position.

#356268 - 10/29/09 10:50 AM Re: Tour Guide/Dive Master/Boat Captain wanted [Re: CarlosCabanas]
suswells Offline
Texan looking to move to San Pedro in February. Need a Management position in Cutomer Relations or Maintenance SUpervisor for a resort. Please feel free to contact me.

#375136 - 04/30/10 08:44 PM Re: Tour Guide/Dive Master/Boat Captain wanted [Re: suswells]
linzzz Offline
Has this position really been filled?

Thank you.

#398120 - 01/22/11 10:35 AM Re: Tour Guide/Dive Master/Boat Captain wanted [Re: CarlosCabanas]
Brian Glovinsky Offline
Hi, my name is Brian Glovinsky and was wondering about the above job. I currently hold a 100 ton USCG Masters License, and own my own sport fishing charter business on Lake Erie in Ohio. I am a journeyman Millwright retired young from GM. I have various dive certifications the highest being Search and Rescue diver, Cave Diver, Wreck diver. I am a National First Responder and own my own high pressure compressor and do tank inspections and cleaning for my friends and self. I do not as of this e-mail have my Dive Masters Certification. I realize you must be a citizen of Belize to be a Guide, but I don't find that a problem unless you do? If you are interested I would be glad to send you my resume. Thanks

#398134 - 01/22/11 12:53 PM Re: Tour Guide/Dive Master/Boat Captain wanted [Re: Brian Glovinsky]
CarlosCabanas Offline
How could I not find it a problem that you are not a citizen? It is a requirement and I would be fined, as well you would be fined and deported. I would try another country if you are thinking about guiding. Belize is not very welcoming in this domain.

This position has been filled and we are really happy with our guide (As are our guests!)

#398135 - 01/22/11 01:03 PM Re: Tour Guide/Dive Master/Boat Captain wanted [Re: CarlosCabanas]
elbert Offline
Employers are fined as well!
The Dive Shops Daily Blog

#398322 - 01/24/11 09:48 AM Re: Tour Guide/Dive Master/Boat Captain wanted [Re: CarlosCabanas]
jweber Offline
quick question
do you need tour guide license or belizian citizenship to instuct in belize

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 78 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,689 Topics
461,191 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.