Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#34340 02/04/01 11:47 AM
E
Elwe Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Our First ever vacation/ Late Late Late Honeymoon. After reading this board over and over, My wife and I are really looking forward to this. We were originally going to go to the "other" barrier reef when a friend told us about Belize, and how he would like to visit. Well the Pictures that are on the web really did it (Too bad there isn't any more photos of the resort we are staying at - SunBreeze), We booked the flight and made the reservations, and we will arrive in April. Now I keep looking at different information on the web and think "What do we want to do for the next trip to Belize". Our kids are jealous *hehehe* that they are not going with us [Linked Image] The People on this Board are great and very informative. Thanks to them all and I am lookin forward to try the local beer..

*Homer goes to Belize*

[This message has been edited by Elwe (edited 02-04-2001).]

#34341 02/04/01 11:18 PM
K
K
Hi,
I have sent a lot of people to the Sunbreeze. The rooms are nice and big, lots of space to move around. They also have a/c, tv and phone. There is a nice pool and just on the edge of town. So, easy to walk into town for your meals. Julia, the manager is a friend and does a great job. Please give her my hello.
For the next trip, why don't you combine it with a jungle stay, that is the part of Belize that is full of adventure and wildlife.
Hope you have a nice trip.

Karen Pasquariello
#34342 02/05/01 04:19 AM
true bout the mainland! Go to Blackrock! It will send you! That's where I go for a vacation...and I live here!

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.